North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Freight Agent position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Freight Agent, May 2004 – Present
CyberCoders, Lansing, KS
- Ensured timely communication with origins and consignees regarding any issues concerning the shipments.
- Managed to open supply requests for customers and generated reports.
- Provided excellent customer support and determined the nature of the call and inquiry.
- Managed to distribute mail, prepare reports, process forms, tracking shipments and orders, and data input.
- Resolved intermediary issues and assisted with necessary research.
- Utilized a multi-line to provide excellent customer support.
Freight Agent, March 2002– April 2004
PrincetonOne, Lansing, KS
- Interacted effectively with dispatchers, customers, agents and drivers.
- Facilitated to attend regular telephone and email.
- Coordinated the general nature and level of work performed by assigned persons.
- Adhered to comply with corporate requirements on carrier performance.
- Resolved problems, booked, dispatched and monitored premium freight.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in ground and airfreight transportation
- Strong knowledge of transportation and shipping process
- Amazing ability to evaluate and interpret government regulations
- In-depth knowledge of general business & professional periodicals and journals
- Profound ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: MS Word and Excel and Outlook
- Team player with a positive attitude, individual initiative and good communication skills
Associate Degree in Accounting, Jackson Community College, Jackson, MI