North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Front Desk Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Front Desk Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Uninor, Portage, IN
- Coordinated with administrative functions including word processing correspondence, memos and reports.
- Handled incoming and outgoing mails and overnight packages to include sorting and distributing to appropriate individuals.
- Ensured the efficient operation of all office equipment and arranged for maintenance of equipment.
- Coordinated and overseen the completion of special projects.
- Scheduled appointments and office meetings.
- Coordinated travel and accommodation arrangements and prepared related agendas for the company.
Front Desk Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Aegis,inc., Portage, IN
- Handled inquiries via phone, took and relayed messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Scheduled patients for services to assure their treatment goals are met.
- Called and reminded patients of appointment times as necessary to assure appointments are kept.
- Assured missed appointments are rescheduled.
- Organized and promoted internal workshops and cross promotion.
- Coordinated with team to achieve desired results.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in Hospitality and Guest service
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook calendar programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent bookkeeping skills
- Ability to work within deadlines, multi-task and convey information
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment
- Uncommon ability to adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Luther College, Iowa, IA