North Highlands CA 95660
Outstanding knowledge of programming languages:
- Java, HTML5
- MySQL, PHP
Efficient and effective in utilizing technologies:
- MS Office Suite
- MVC Framework
- Eclipse, SVN
High proficiency with web services:
Adept with front end technologies:
- Ajax, CSS
- JS based frameworks
Thorough with unit test frameworks:
Immense potential to utilize tools like:
- Pivotal Tracker
Database administration expertise:
Vast capabilities to:
- Apply methods for latency improvement and performance optimization
- Implement object oriented design and best practices
Full Stack Developer
January 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with software engineering teams for development of technical documentation.
- Implemented procedures for creation of wireframes and prototypes for new user interfaces.
- Assisted in designing and development of relational databases for supporting back-end designs.
- Formulated procedures for implementation of SEO with Google Webmaster Tools.
- Provided technical assistance for development and deployment of large scale sites.
- Supported technical team members in development of functional and visual user interfaces.
- Executed processes for integration of program code with content management systems.
- Participated in continuous learning of web development methods and UI designing trends.
Full Stack Developer
November 2010 – January 2012
San Francisco, CA
- Assisted in designing, architecture and development of large scale web applications.
- Coordinated with other technical teams for development of portal solutions to support API.
- Provided technical assistance for overall development with Ruby on Rails programs.
- Supported technical team members for architecture and development of applications with CSS and HTML.
- Implemented procedures for identification and resolution of technical problems.
- Executed effective processes for development of automated controls for efficiency.
- Formulated procedures for different activities such as input validation and user tracking.
- Participated in testing, development, testing and debugging of new capabilities and systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Paul Quinn College
August 2006 – May 2010