North Highlands CA 95660
To bring years of experience as Functional Architect to the organization in order to provide the best service to the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of development of functional architect for software applications
- Sound knowledge of architecture development tools
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP Systems and SAP BI components
- Familiarity with best practices for functional architecture
- Proficient with Enterprise Architect, Flow Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and DODAF products
- Skilled in developing architecture blueprints
- Ability to develop use cases, functional flow diagrams and activity diagrams
- Ability to maintain system architecture documentations
- Ability to develop project scope and timelines based on business requirements
RHO Inc, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with customers to determine business needs.
- Worked with management to determine project scope, resources and commitments.
- Conducted project review meetings with Managers and team members.
- Provided guidance to Functional Architects in design activities.
- Ensured that application design was in compliance with project scope.
- Ensured team members followed architecture policies.
- Provided resolutions for application interface issues.
- Ensured to delivery projects within contractual agreements and service level agreements.
DCS Corporation, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed functional architecture framework based on business needs.
- Assisted in making complex architectural decisions.
- Identified problem areas and provided corrective actions.
- Followed-up on action items until they are closed.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to functional architecture deliverables.
- Proposed new technological solutions to support architectural activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, KS