North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Gallery Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong general knowledge of contemporary art
- Ability to understand and follow procedures
- Proficient with Excel, Photoshop, Artsystems, and Quickbooks
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good organizational skills
Moeller Fine Art, Milwaukee, WI
August 2005 to till date
- Organized and coordinated incoming and outgoing works of art.
- Maintained press and mailing lists.
- Updated website, artnet page, and gallery database.
- Assisted Director with daily correspondence.
- Liaised with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Maintained calendar and travel plans for Director.
- Prepared exhibitions, openings, and art fairs.
Levantine Cultural Center, Milwaukee, WI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Communicated with clients, galleries, museums, curators and artists.
- Maintained the contact database.
- Liaised with collectors, curators emailed them images.
- Assisted with exhibition visitors and coordination of preparatory information.
- Organized travel, transport, hotel and entertaining.
Associate Degree in Arts
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA