North Highlands CA 95660
Pursuing a position as Garment Merchandiser in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in a technical division within product lifestyle
- Good sense of style and design in a broad definition
- Ability to drive business through creativity, fashion consciousness and commerciality
- Ability to transport, maneuver and visually evaluate merchandise
- Thorough knowledge of brand filters, target consumer and product trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills
Roxy, Las Vegas, NV
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Collaborated with the designer to build line plans and develop key items.
- Supported division strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Worked with sourcing and production and responsible for costing on all garments.
- Researched design, pricing and marketing stand point to keep the brand ahead of its competitors.
JBC Style, Las Vegas, NV
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Reviewed and analyzed sales on weekly basis and made strategic recommendations.
- Researched seasonal trends for colors, prints, silhouettes and fabrications.
- Provided input and guidance in fitting of garments.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, KS