North Highlands CA 95660
Actively seeking employment opportunities that allow me to use my skills as a GE Field Engineer for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good experience working as a Field Engineer and installing electronic equipments
- Profound knowledge of installation of Turbine systems
- Ability to identify malfunction on mechanical and electronic equipments
- Sound knowledge of electrical safety requirements and National Electrical Code
- Exceptional ability to sell electronics products to the customers
- Skilled to respond to all the customer problems
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in coordinating with the internal team and customers to resolve problems
Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Cybercoders, Calipatria, CA
- Maintained and performed installation at the site for the systems and the associated equipments.
- Handled all emergency requests and ensured that the emergency repairs were carried on time.
- Provided training to the customer care representatives on the various processes.
- Performed all administrative functions and prepared technical and status reports for the job carried.
- Ensured that all the work done was in accordance with the GE Safety Standards.
- Inspected the equipments and performed troubleshoot on the equipment as a part of routine maintenance.
- Documented all technical reports for the customer records.
Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Becton Dickinson, Calipatria, CA
- Performed troubleshoot and installed various equipments.
- Managed the equipments and estimated the life cycle of the parts and repaired them accordingly.
- Maintained the customer logs and ensured that the services were performed within the required timeframe.
- Ensured that the customers were satisfied with services rendered by the organization.
- Performed all the maintenance of equipment in accordance to the Human Services, Health and Safety requirements.
- Coordinated with the local team and ensured that efficient service was provided to the customers of that area.
- Monitored all contract renewals and implemented ways to generate revenue for the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA