North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Geospatial Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) and military equivalent imagery analysis course
- Profound knowledge of utilizing ArcGIS and its production and analysis extensions
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to utilize ArcSDE to consolidate incoming intelligence data
- Familiarity with TS/SCI Clearance
- Proficient with Remote View, IEC, NES, and MS Office
Innovative Systems Group, Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored and handled current intelligence of specified targets.
- Interfaced and communicated with representatives from other government and intelligence organizations.
- Analyzed and monitored military operational needs to determine functional and cross-
- Developed and prepared intelligence exploitation guidance and interrogation strategies.
- Processed current and historical data collected.
- Provided effective source directed requirements to guide exploitations and accompany exploitation missions.
RTI International, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Updated and edited geospatial databases to incorporate geospatial intelligence information.
- Collaborated with other analysts and clients to handle the exploitation of multiple data sources.
- Compiled and gathered geographic feature, terrain data from ortho photographic imagery sources.
- Performed and conducted quality control checks using automated software extensions.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Geography
University of California, Berkeley, CA