North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: – British
My objective as a Geo-technical Engineer is to conceptualize innovative solutions geared towards addressing risks involved in geo-engineering projects. My over two years experience as a geo-technical engineer in two industrial plants have exposed me to different engineering techniques and processes in terms of planning and control methods. I have a concrete background in geo-technical risk identification, quantification and mitigation and I am also very familiar with all design parameters of tunnels and sub-surface structures. In addition, I am also very adept in using computer applications such as PLAXIS-3D, FLAC-3D, unisettle, LPILE, SASSI, APILE, GROUP, Shaft, Dyna5, GRLWEAP and Surfer. With this said, I am truly confident that I can achieve this objective.
KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Remarkable experience in designing geotechnical projects for all civil engineering projects
- Exceptional knowledge of performing ground investigations
- Immense knowledge of various non linear models required for geological materials
- Ability to interpret various applications of geotechnical and hydrology processes
- Ability to develop appropriate strategies for contracting
- Proficient with various CAD drawings
2012 to Present
- Reviewed all geotechnical data and corresponded the same with various design parameters.
- Designed various standard applications with help of various 2D and 3D drawing with help of computers.
- Administered all engineering projects and ensured that there was no conflict in the project in relation to the design.
- Prepared cost estimates for all projects and forecasted all staffing requirements and change orders.
- Performed various geotechnical assessments in contrast to the project designs.
- Coordinated with personnel and evaluated training and performance on job.
2011 to 2012
- Designed and evaluated all geotechnical parameters for all project designs.
- Coordinated with clients and prepared briefs as per the client requirement and time frame.
- Evaluated work of all team members and prepared geotechnical reports for project.
- Prepared presentations to be presented to sponsors and board members.
- Inspected ongoing construction work and ensured compliance to all design standards.
- Ensured compliance to all set standards and recommended changes if required.
BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering
The Open University in Scotland – Edinburgh
2007 to 2011
A Levels in Computing, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College – Leicester
2005 to 2007
GCSEs: 8 including Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
St Ursula’s Convent School – Greenwich
2000 to 2005