North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Grain Merchandiser position with esteemed company with which I can become a valued member of team by sharing my skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in the grain business
- Profound knowledge of equipment used in the grain industry
- Expertise in handling logistics, customer issues and contract accounting
- Sound knowledge of the dynamics of grain marketing including margin, basis, freight and accounting
- Ability to effectively communicate with elevators and farmers in regard to grain marketing
- Ability to execute commodity risk management strategies and tools
- Excellent managerial skills and detail-oriented
Abengoa Bioenergy Trading, New Brunswick, NJ
August 2005 – Present
- Negotiated terms and conditions with customers and suppliers.
- Monitored market competitiveness.
- Monitored grain and feed contract compliance in order.
- Maintained accurate spreadsheet records of purchases.
Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, New Brunswick, NJ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Presented company grain policies to employees and patrons.
- Analyzed daily bids based on desired margins and freight rates.
- Developed programs and tools to establish customers preferred merchandiser.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA