North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Grill Cook position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly-experienced in cooking, garnishing and production of grilled food items
- Profound knowledge of food preparation techniques, raw materials and food management procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of food cost and quality control practices
- Proficient in operating knives, ovens, steamers, grills, deep fryers, and broilers
- Ability to use standard kitchen appliances safely and properly
- Ability to comply with established sanitation, health, and safety standards
Five Star Food Service, Inc., Grand Island, NE
August 2012 – Present
- Welcomed customers and took food orders from them in a pleasant manner.
- Grilled, cooked and garnished a variety of foods according to customer requirements.
- Prepared and produced food using large-volume cooking equipment such as grills and deep-fat fryers.
- Stored all food materials in a hygienic manner and maintained their stock levels.
- Cleaned and sanitized food preparation equipments, workstations, and utensils.
- Followed and maintained health and safety standards in work area.
Bronson Battle Creek, Grand Island, NE
May 2009 – July 2012
- Completed grilled food orders of customers and collected payments for the same.
- Prepared and cooked grill menu ingredients and items according to recipes.
- Arranged food on plates and served them to customers, in a proper manner.
- Dated, stored and rotated all food items and materials, as required.
- Utilized and cleaned various kitchen utensils and equipments, in a safe manner.
- Maintained food safety and kitchen standards and complied with HACCP regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Missouri State University, Springfield, MO