North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Group Rooms Coordinator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Group Rooms Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Kobra, Henderson, NC
- Provided useful information to guests regarding the hotel services.
- Obtained the necessary information from the guests, entered it into the PMS and generated PMS reports.
- Handled incoming reservations via mail and in-house correspondence.
- Mailed confirmation and literature and monitored group blocks accuracy.
- Coordinated with customers and reservation manager via file trace system.
Group Rooms Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Mirinda,inc., Henderson, NC
- Reviewed and ensured proper processing billing and rooming lists.
- Identified, blocked and processed staff and VIP lists with each group.
- Ensured appropriate information is available for individual call-in groups.
- Monitored Housing Bureau picks up and communicated with management.
- Blocked special request reservations and suites.
- Maintained clean and well-organized work station.
- Filed daily reservations and other correspondence.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong administrative experience in documenting and following up on specials requests
- Good knowledge of city and its attractions
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid mathematical and computational skills
- Ability to stay calm, focused and organized in a crisis situation
- Ability to deal effectively with owners, guests and co-workers
- Remarkable ability to effectively speak, read, write in English and Spanish
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Central Washington University, Washington, WA