North Highlands CA 95660
Bringing years of experience as a Guitar Teacher to the school and also along with it bring a breath of fresh air as well new ideas and implementations.
- Hands-on experience in teaching music lessons
- Exceptional knowledge working and tutoring children and adults
- Thorough knowledge of the string instruments
- Immense ability to instruct students of all ages and groups
- Remarkable ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong organizational and instructional skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Guitar Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Clinton Christian School, Lancaster, PA
- Provided quality instruction with all the string instruments especially the guitar.
- Maintained punctuality with time and to be patient, understanding & friendly.
- Maintained a home studio, and managed to travel to students’ homes.
- Developed lesson plans for each student for their short/long term goals.
- Managed to completed journals for each of the students after lessons.
- Ensured to maintain accessibility, with strong professional demeanor.
Guitar Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Pontiac High School, Lancaster, PA
- Provided exceptional music skills instruction to beginner through advanced students.
- Developed customized lessons plans and documented curriculum.
- Managed to track student progress through online journals and lesson notes.
- Maintained consistent communication with schedule changes, and lesson statuses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX