North Highlands CA 95660
Flying Eagles High School
High School Diploma, 2013
Grade Average: A
- Health and Fitness
- Art I â€“ III
- Introduction to Computers
- Business Theory
- Introduction to Psychology
James Madison College
Certificate in Cosmetology, 2014
- Proven written and oral communications skills; outstanding penmanship and listening ability.
- Competent with using various tools; manual dexterity for working accurately and quickly with hands.
- Able to handle conflicts, including upset customers and clients, with professionalism and empathy.
- Works efficiently with or without direct supervision.
- Understanding of protocols for cleanliness and sanitation.
- Able to communicate hair care knowledge with clients and customers.
- Skilled in hospitality and comfort; can make clients feel welcomed and at ease.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Above-average knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Mid-Level Professional Resume
A mid-level professional has gained four to six yearsâ€™ experience in a hair styling setting and can better showcase his or her accomplishments, including any ongoing education he or she has received. In the hair stylist resume sample here, Davina Jorgen starts out by listing her best skills and then goes on to mention her employment. She also makes mention of workshops she has attended to help her learn more about modern styles.
- Socially competent; able to start and maintain a conversation to build rapport with clients.
- Able to remain positive in stressful situations or during unexpected changes.
- Proven ability to cope with problems, including dissatisfied clients, with strength and professionalism.
- Organized and dependable; keeps promises regarding appointments and treatments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to approach situations with an open mind to help resolve issues.
- Manual dexterity; ability to use tools quickly as well as with precision.
- Awarded Stylist of the Year in 2013 for my performance.
- Assisted in transitioning to a healthier, faster solution for permanents. Aided in client satisfaction and salon efficiency.
- Computerized record-keeping and scheduling system for the salon.
- Secured products from two hair care vendors which included shampoos, conditioners, treatments and appliances.
Curly Queue Salon â€“ Jackson, MS.
Hair Stylist, March 2011 â€“ Present
- Answer telephones, schedule appointments, greet clients.
- Responsible for ordering magazines for waiting area as well as supplies for the salon in general.
- Provide advice on hairstyles for men, women, and children.
- Shampoo and cut hair; style when required.
- Knowledgeable in latest formal hairstyles for various events including weddings, proms, etc.
- Provide hair treatments such as highlights, all-over color, permanents, relaxers, keratin treatments, etc.
- Proficient in the application of acrylic nails as well as eyebrow waxing.
- Assist in keeping salon clean and well-stocked; help train new stylists in salon procedures.
Davis Young High School
High School Diploma, 2009
Jackson Technical School
Certificate in Cosmetology (Career Diploma), March 2011
Licensed to practice in Missouri in 2011.
Experienced Professional Resume
A hair stylist with a decade or more experience in the field is referred to as an experienced professional. At this point, your hair stylist resume should focus on your major achievements throughout your career as these will act as a spotlight. In the hair stylist sample resume below, Paul Loren lists his major competencies including his ability to assist with botched cuts and color. Then, he goes on to describe his extensive work experience in two separate salons.
Omaha, NE 68046