North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for the right company in which my training as a Hardware Test Engineer can help the organization progress.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as a Hardware Test Engineer and designing hardware Devices
- Sound understanding of the manufacturing process
- Huge knowledge of the network technologies and providing an interface
- Ability to work on the Unix platform and associated systems and tools
- Remarkable ability to work with various scripting languages
- Exceptional skills to perform failure analysis
- Skilled to work with microcontroller
- Proficient in providing support to the manufacturing test procedures
Hardware Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Nytec, INC., Danbury, CT
- Developed manufacturing test plans and ensured their computability with the design.
- Created test processes, designed debugging tools and performed failure analysis.
- Prepared the test process for the Contract Manufacturers.
- Trained personnel and manufactured the test procedures.
- Updated the manufacturing tests accordance to the changes made in the test plans.
- Resolved all issues related to the manufacturing hardware.
- Ensured that the product was manufactured as per company standards.
Hardware Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
factset research systeM.S inc., Danbury, CT
- Provided technical support to the hardware test department.
- Designed hardware and recommended ways for cost reduction of the safety control systems.
- Initiated design process for test equipments and related software, ensured that it was compatible with the manufacturing process.
- Documented test procedures and validated them.
- Organized technical documents, reviewed process and reported the findings to Senior Manager.
- Monitored products and developed a close watch on competitor’s project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Athens State University, Athens, AL