North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Haul Truck Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable tractor-trailer driving and operating experience
- In-depth knowledge of record keeping and shipment documentation
- Skilled in hooking and unhooking trailers from tractor
- Expert in pushing, pulling, lifting and attaching and detaching of various types of converter gear
- Great ability to adhere to FMC Safety Regulations
- Deep knowledge of DOT regulations and safe lifting techniques
- Wide knowledge of proper loading and unloading techniques
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), and Email
- Possess a valid class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service relations
Haul Truck Operator, May 2004 – Present
United Road, Antioch, CA
- Operated Live Haul Trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operated forklift and caught machine at contract growers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performed equipment inspections in accordance with company guidelines and equipment operating instructions.
- Reported all problems to the truck shop and supervisor.
- Operated various tractor-trailers as required.
High School Diploma, Matewan High School, Matewan, WV