North Highlands CA 95660
A challenging position as Head Chef in your organization where I can use my gastronomic knowledge and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in eatery business and start-up kitchen
- Huge knowledge of managing full service kitchen
- Profound knowledge about deli eating trends and Mexican foods
- Proficient in cost management and raw material procurement
- Familiarity about recipe preparation for healthy cuisine
- Skilled at food production, presentation, continuing quality, cost control and sanitation
- Ability to work in teams & maintain amicable professional relations with fellow teammates
- Ability to multi-task and carry on with work even at invariable interruptions
CaterMasters Inc, Everest, KS
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Monitored cooking procedures, cost, quality and inventory stocks.
- Headed portion control and planned monthly kitchen budget, menus and recipes.
- Tested samples of food ingredients deposited by purchase department.
- Administered job procedures and food production standards to uphold desired quality and service of food items.
- Formulated standard recipes for food items to assure apt portion control, retaining quality and taste.
- Identified new methods of cooking to enhance taste of dishes.
- Maintained constant touch with other kitchen staff members to keep updated with latest developments taking place in cooking and related equipments.
Doyon Tourism Services, Everest, KS
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Provided assistance with planning and development of menu.
- Supervised performance of kitchen staff and trained them as needed.
- Complied with food handling and safety standards as stated by City and State health department.
- Analyzed and indentified changes in food preference of new and existing customers.
- Identified correct pricing of dishes listed in menu after studying cost of ingredients, labor and overhead expenses.
- Cooked food by setting up high standards for nutritional content, presentation and cooking methods.
- Compared final outcome against established standards to measure results and made changes in production accordingly.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Culinary Arts
Zane State College, Zanesville, OH