North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to obtain a Head Teller position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in cash handling, sales, and customer service
- Excellent ability to supervise teller line, coach teller awareness, and correct differences
- Thorough knowledge of teller and bank policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of end work, commercial loan processing, ATM, and other settlements
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Good leadership, training and interviewing skills
- Amazing ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work accurately and deal with job pressure and deadlines
Head Teller, May 2004 â€“ Present
KVC, Bensalem, PA
- Managed Customer Service Representative Staff.
- Ensured accurate branch work before leaving the branch.
- Worked closely with tellers to ensure policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Helped in reconciling branch settlement differences.
- Maintained the branchâ€™s central cash vault.
- Ensured smooth functioning of the teller line.
Head Teller, March 2002 â€“ April 2004
Minerva, Bensalem, PA
- Ensured all procedures and standards are followed by the teller team.
- Assisted in administration of policies and procedures, performance management, vault cash management.
- Handled ATM machines and office equipment administration.
- Identified and worked on areas to raise the level of service provided.
- Recognized sales and referral opportunities and referred customers.
- Handled customers a high level of courtesy and efficiency.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business, The Masterâ€™s College, California, CA