North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: â€“ British
My primary objective as a Head Waiter is to ensure prompt and courteous service to the customers and make them feel special and important. I can fulfill this by seeing to it that every customerâ€™s needs and requests are attended. I will conceptualize strategies and techniques to speed up order time and avoid long queues. I will also introduce practical, yet effective steps in order taking to avoid mistakes and duplicities. Moreover, I will see to it that the surrounding is clean and that proper hygiene and sanitation is observed at all times in compliance to governmental rules and regulations.
- Substantial experience in supervising work of all waiters and maintain quality of working in restaurant
- Sound knowledge of all food and wine available in restaurant
- Profound knowledge of various Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to maintain optimal standard of service at all times
- Ability to assist restaurant manager in everyday working of restaurant
- Familiarity of various health and safety regulations
Relevant work experience
2012 to Till Date
- Coordinated with restaurant manager and performed all service as per requirement.
- Assisted all restaurant managers and organized various events to keep up the morale.
- Evaluated the wine list and provided consultation in pairing to all clients.
- Maintained a neat and clean restaurant area at all times.
- Ensured compliance to all fire regulations and hygiene level required in the restaurant.
- Provided training to junior staff members in coordination with manager.
2011 to 2012
- Evaluated performance of all waiters and prepared reports for management.
- Communicated with guests on regular basis and ensured that they are satisfied.
- Identified all demanding guests and informed restaurant manager for the same.
- Served all food and beverage as per hotel standards and within the required time.
- Provided all customers efficient service at all times and cooperated with staff members for same.
- Provided quality training as per the required service standards.
BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
The University of Bolton â€“ Bolton
2008 to 2011
A-levels: English Language,Business Studies, History, Economics
Runshaw College â€“ Leyland
2006 to 2008
GCSEs: English Language, Business Studies, History
Stoke Newington School and Sixth Form â€“ Hackney
2001 to 2006