North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Health and Safety Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Armstrong, Inc., Fayetteville, NC
- Interpreted state and federal regulations and directives.
- Implemented company safety and health policies and procedures.
- Provided safety oversight to asset PSM program.
- Coordinated with monthly asset and work group safety meetings.
- Developed, coordinated, and conducted safety and health training.
- Provided support during asset HS and PSM audits.
Health and Safety Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Metro Corporation, Fayetteville, NC
- Served as an audit team member and leader on division and corporate audits.
- Provided due diligence expertise in mergers and acquisitions.
- Coordinated with hygiene issues for assets in industry.
- Authored various reports for asset, division, and corporate audiences.
- Ensured positive and pro-active local relations are maintained.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experienced in Manufacturing and Environmental Compliance
- Excellent knowledge of Process Safety Management systems
- Solid understanding of safety permitting processes
- In-depth knowledge of principles, theories and practices of Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on public speaking and technical writing
- Good time management skill with ability to manage short deadlines
- Amazing ability to function as a member of various teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Remarkable ability to function with internal database systems
Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Safety and Health, ECPI College of Technology, Virginia, VA