North Highlands CA 95660
A challenging and rewarding position as Health Care Aide where extensive experience and wide organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff
- Wide knowledge in general principles of first aid
- In depth knowledge in health and safety policies and procedures
- Excellent working experience in customer care
- Sound knowledge of psychosocial care skills
- Health Care Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Observed patients behavior and activities on a daily basis.
- Helped with serving meals, feeding and provided nutritional supplements.
- Applied appropriate infection control procedures.
- Established working relationship with the families of the patients.
- Ensured stability of patient’s vital signs including respiration rates, blood pressure and temperature.
B.A. in Home Economics, 2005, Emory University
Certification in Health Care, 2006, Duke University