North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of Health Care Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Health Care Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Mortin, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Managed oversight of all areas of the summer health care program.
- Received and organized all health forms, incident reports, and other related documentation.
- Ensured adequate levels of hand health care supplies, and ordered new supplies.
- Maintained and updated inventory of supply usage.
- Distributed daily medication to campers.
- Treated ill and injured campers and documented all incidents and treatment procedures.
Health Care Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Wrangler,inc., Menomonee Falls, WI
- Helped staff to keep themselves healthy and recognize health risks.
- Coordinated staff needs and assisted with health problems.
- Coordinated local health care programs and supported groups and public health education seminars.
- Liaised between MDA, patient families, clinic team members, vendors and other community-based organizations.
- Assisted office team with special events and fund-raising programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed professional Registered Nurse with outstanding experience in assisted living, home health and long term care industries
- In-depth knowledge of hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Extensive knowledge of all medical terms
- Solid understanding of medication administration and triage
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer and bilingual skills
- Ability to work long hours and complete tasks with minimal supervision
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Marymount College, California, CA