North Highlands CA 95660
Health Economist with strong knowledge of market trends, policies and activities seeking employment in a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in administering federal contracts for health economics
- Deep knowledge of medical affairs and pharmaceutical industries
- Huge knowledge of public and private sector reimbursement
- Outstanding ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Immense ability to develop sequence of all plans
- Good understanding of health economics, epidemiology pricing & reimbursement
- Ability to coordinate with multi cultural teams
- Ability to administer overall drug development
- Ability to assess the impact of health interventions
- Familiarity with economic and financial modeling
Optimal Solutions Group, LLC, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored projects and applied all economic and scientific theories.
- Provided assistance to complete various scientific papers.
- Developed proposals for funding of studies for various health projects.
- Ensured compliance to methodological and technological processes.
- Performed regular analysis of data and prepared appropriate policies.
- Analyzed applied economic policies and recommended changes in policies.
- Implemented all operational programs and allocated various resources.
Capstone Corporation, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered multiple projects and prioritized complex projects.
- Developed health research projects and estimated timeframe and budgets.
- Designed and implemented outcome of all research studies.
- Coordinated with academic consultants and researchers for organizational studies.
- Implemented medical plans for post marketing research activities.
- Monitored outcomes of all research activities.
Master’s Degree in Health Economics
Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ