North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Health Promotion Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Health Promotion Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Vessel, Inc., Quarryville, PA
- Coordinated business planning and health promotion programs.
- Coordinated health awareness and educational campaigns, at all designated client locations.
- Facilitated behavior change programs and health improvement programs, and meeting presentations.
- Coordinated committee meetings; acquired program buy-in and supported through all levels of the organization.
- Promoted wellness program to target populations.
Health Promotion Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
EMRI Corporation, Quarryville, PA
- Integrated with client health partners including safety and other employee health-related departments.
- Participated in partner meetings to maximize program exposure.
- Maintained accurate records and ensured confidentiality of data.
- Recruited health educators to deliver portions of the interventions to the organization.
- Evaluated and provided performance feedback to field health educators to ensure quality-driven programming.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in delivery and coordination of corporate-based health promotion programs
- In-depth knowledge of public health, health education, communications, behavioral or social sciences
- Hands-on experience in collecting and analyzing data and preparing reports on health status
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to transport clients to and from health-related appointments
- Strong interpersonal communication, leadership and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others
- Strong skill in program development, implementation, marketing and promotion
- Amazing ability to effectively systematize and prioritize work as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Promotion, TUI University, California, CA