North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Help Desk Coordinator position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Help Desk Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Vessel, Inc., Denver, CO
- Handled problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Identified user problem and coordinated with user to diagnose source of error.
- Handled problem recognition, researched, isolated, resolved and followed-up for routine user problems.
- Logged and tracked calls and maintained history records.
- Prepared standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
Help Desk Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
EMRI Corporation, Denver, CO
- Identified and resolved systems and client issues.
- Escalated complex problems to the second level support team when solutions are unclear.
- Designed and conducted structured testing of new services, including quality checking.
- Processed daily membership and enrollment forms.
- Coordinated in the development of user documentation, training, knowledge base articles, web content and communications to campus.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in providing technical and help desk support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding ability to interpret instructions and diagram form
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, FTP & VPN
- Outstanding ability to deal with coordinating issues related to PCs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skill
- Detail-oriented and strong customer service skills
High School Diploma, Lincoln High School, Idaho Falls, ID