North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Help Desk Operator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of resolving technical issues over the phone and in person
- Profound knowledge of Macintosh OS X, Windows and Linux
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Sound knowledge of trouble ticket process
- Skilled in installing and troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Exceptional ability to deal with frustrated callers
- Proven ability to install and configure Windows operating systems
- Remarkable ability to troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
Help Desk Operator, May 2004 – Present
Xantrex Technology Inc., Centre, AL
- Maintained call logging data accurately.
- Managed time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Initiated the problem management workflow process.
- Ensured appropriate process standards are met and maintained.
- Performed on phone diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Help Desk Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Quality Staffing Specialists, Centre, AL
- Answered questions regarding policies, procedures and regulations.
- Conducted analysis regarding trends related to the mission.
- Advised and assisted management with mission requirements, capabilities and future needs.
Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Colorado State University, Colorado, CO
4430 Seneca Drive
Portland, OR 97205
To obtain a Help Desk Operator position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in IT help desk operations
- Proficiency in using standard help desk software tools
- Profound knowledge of basic IT products and tools, basic desktop hardware and software, network concepts and computer security procedures
- Familiar with troubleshooting computers and peripheral equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, install and upgrade PC hardware, peripherals and software
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Help Desk Operator
Swiss Post Solutions, Portland, OR
August 2005 – Present
- Responded to all incoming calls and e-mails to the help desk hotline and e-mail account.
- Responded to troubleshooting calls to determine if calls can be resolved at the Help Desk.
- Collaborated with the Scheduling Coordinator as it pertains to receiving A/V setup assignments.
- Reassigned any setup that will not be able to pick up to an available technician.
Help Desk Operator
Unysis Corporation, OR
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided end-user support primarily to PC users, UNIX users and Macintosh users.
- Worked with Windows XP based systems supporting users, network printers and other peripherals, such as scanners and bar code readers.
- Functioned in a large, classified and windows-based network.
- Executed a variety of applications that included most desktop applications typically found in government activities.
High School Diploma
Lakeview Fort Oglethorpe High School, Fort Oglethorpe, GA