North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Home Care Coordinator position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Home Care Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Mouse, Manokotak, AK
- Managed and organized the provision of high quality domiciliary care services through a team of Home Care Assistants.
- Initiated, maintained and developed professional contacts with area healthcare facilities, and the community.
- Carried out contact and simple assessments, risk assessments, initial contact support plan and liaised directly with the client or referrer.
- Ensured the service is delivered in line with agreed policies, procedures and meeting eligibility criteria.
- Documented all supporting records in accordance with regulations of applicable regulatory agencies.
Home Care Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
APl,inc., Manokotak, AK
- Handled emergency situations, and ensured that injured clients aided.
- Ensured all individual service users’ concerns are investigated and addressed.
- Conducted frequent presentations, to hospital staff physicians, referral sources and community to increase awareness of available services.
- Ensured that the safety of both clients and staff complies with corporate policy by carrying out risk assessments.
- Ensured adequate and correct documentation is maintained.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding working experience in social and health care management
- In-depth knowledge of hospice, home medical equipment and home care reimbursement
- Familiarity with hemodialysis & peritoneal dialysis machines, water treatment systems, and patient assist devises
- Skilled at operating all Home Therapies related equipment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to apply eligibility criteria fairly and equitably
- Amazing ability to priorities effectively in a busy and often pressurized environment
- Outstanding ability to deal with sensitive and difficult situations over the phone
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Rowan University, New Jersey, NJ