North Highlands CA 95660
Home Health Administrator with strong desire to learn and grow seeking position with organization in which to use my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in the management of home health services
- Sound knowledge of the Medicare regulations
- Deep knowledge of the Federal and State Laws for the Medicaid and Medicare services
- Ability to understand the procedures of the health care management
- Ability to review daily assignments and weekly procedures to ensure program efficiencies
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Proficiency in computer systems, especially Microsoft Office
Home Health Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Meridian Health, Kansas City, KS
- Maintained the efficiency of the health care services provided in the facility.
- Oversaw the needs of the staff and prepared orientation classes for those who join the facility.
- Trained the staff, ensured that all the educational needs of the staff is met.
- Administered the human resources policies such as salary administration, managing the performance of the staff and complying with the government regulations.
- Helped the staff by providing a dynamic atmosphere of work.
- Ensured that the staff is working in compliance of the State and Federal Laws.
Home Health Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
National Health Care Associates, Inc, Kansas City, KS
- Evaluated the working of the staff on a regular basis.
- Monitored the existing systems, audited the files and charts to assure that objectives and efficiency is maintained.
- Developed and prioritized the programs and reviewed them on a daily basis to ensure that they are running effectively.
- Evaluated and reviewed all the incident and accident reports of the facility.
- Assisted in the development of various policies and procedures to achieve the objective of the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Concordia University, River Forest, IL