North Highlands CA 95660
To find a position with a well established doctor’s office that has a stable environment that will lead to a long tenure as a Home Health Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in automated clinical information systems
- Extensive knowledge of the nursing process
- Sound knowledge of agencies, services, eligibility requirements, etc
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements for job classification
- Abilityto transfer computer data via internet connection
- Abilityto respond quickly in an emergency and communicate effectively
Home Health Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Fallbrook Home Health, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Cared for patients in accordance with the plan of care.
- Performed assessment and data collection.
- Designed and implemented nursing procedure (Home Health).
- Educated patient, patient’s family and other staff.
- Supervised and educated LVN’s and HHA’s for patient care.
- Assisted in coordinating all services provided.
Home Health Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Amedisys Home Health Services, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Completed initial assessment of patient and family and determined home care needs.
- Provided complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Evaluated patient nursing needs.
- Designed, implemented and evaluated plan of care and made necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Administered medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Identified discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implemented prior to discharge of the patient.
Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI