North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging position as Homicide Detective in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing assistance in various homicide cases
- Immense knowledge of governmental regulations and court procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of human behaviour
- Ability to gather information in various difficult circumstances
- Ability to ensure compliance to safety policies and procedures
- Familiarity of managing emergency and stressful situations
Jarden Corporation, Carthage, MS
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted interview with potential witnesses and coordinated with police officers.
- Communicated with victim’s family and informed about death.
- Administered various governmental records and identified suspects.
- Performed investigations on internal employee and identified everyday dishonest act.
- Examined crime scenes and obtained appropriate clues for evidences.
- Prepared summaries of incident from the officer in charge and performed investigations.
JRayl Transport Inc., Carthage, MS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Established the reason of criminal activities and pursued leads accordingly.
- Managed different kinds of criminal investigations such as robbery, homicide or any kind of sexual assault.
- Implemented subpoenas and monitored various surveillance videos.
- Performed investigations and gathered data from law enforcement personnel.
- Monitored crime scene and gathered various clues and evidence form the crime site.
- Coordinated with state and local agencies and managed law enforcement database.
Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science
National American University, Rapid City, SD