North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Hotel Front Desk Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Hotel Front Desk Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Lynnwood, WA
- Assisted guests with general services such as check-in, check-out, billing and other general queries.
- Ensured that all wake up calls are handled promptly and properly.
- Balanced accounts and managed restaurant credit card accounts.
- Prepared housekeeping and other reports; computed them and conducted ongoing verification of hotel security with others over two way radio system.
- Represented the hotel in regard to guest complaints and situations that require immediate attention.
- Ensured transportation of guest to and from the hotel and manage their luggage.
Hotel Front Desk Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Lynnwood, WA
- Greeted and registered guests and assisted in room assignments.
- Provided the highest quality of service to the customer at all times and maintained the hotel’s standard of service and hospitality.
- Handled guest registration and room assignments; pre-registrations, blocking reservations and cancellations.
- Assisted customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing and safety boxes.
- Handled guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Ensured accurate billing and payments.
- Communicated with previous shift, organized shift and review reservations and updated contingency.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of the hotel property, staff and cab service area
- Able to multi tasks in different areas of hotel management
- Ability to handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently
- Thorough knowledge of all restaurant register systems, call accounting systems, in room movies and downtime procedures
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day and able to work on weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH