North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: â€“ British
My objective as a Hotel General Manager is to ensure that all facets of hotel management are moving towards meeting the companyâ€™s objective. I have a vast experience in all aspects of general hotel management â€“ financial control, customer management, staff development, hotel maintenance, engineering and hospitality and food services. My over two years experience in a 5-star hotel had widened my knowledge in safety regulations and licensing laws required to run a hotel. I also have hands-on experience in preventative maintenance, which I believe is very essential for the safety not only of the guests but also of the hotel personnel.
- Admirable experience of supervising working of all staff members and ensuring comfort of all guests
- Sound knowledge of various Health and Safety regulations
- Profound knowledge of performing work as per customer standards
- Ability to develop strategies to facilitate growth in hotel business
- Ability to design various financial processes for the hotel
- Proficient in communicating with guests
Hotel General Manager
Jan 2013 â€“ Present
- Monitored all profit and loss statements of the hotel and prepared an annual budget for it.
- Coordinated with guests and monitored service trends by evaluating all comment cards.
- Administered various billing related issues and coordinated with accounting Manager on same.
- Managed and provided resolution for all media queries regarding Hotel.
- Ensured work as per the required Standard Operating Procedure.
- Communicated with all guests and provided resolution of all queries.
Hotel General Manager
Jul 2012 â€“ Jan 2013
- Administered all housekeeping and guest relation activities of the hotel.
- Supervised meal services and ensured compliance to all sanitation regulations.
- Inspected guest rooms, common areas and ground and ensured efficient cleanliness.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance for the facility as per the quality standards.
- Evaluated phone charges to ensure compliance to billing and maintained check on the accounting system.
- Reviewed all invoices generated for major projects and assisted to resolve all issues.
BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
London Metropolitan University â€“ London
September 2009 â€“ June 2012
A-levels: English Language, Business Studies, History, Economics
St Maryâ€™s College â€“ Blackburn
October 2007 â€“ June 2009
GCSEs: English Language, Business Studies, History
Cumberland School â€“ Plaistow
September 2002 â€“ June 2007