North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Hotel Housekeeper position in which my extensive capability to maintain cleanliness can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in restaurant and hospitality industry
- Sound knowledge of cleaning products and applications
- Profound knowledge of hotel regulations and procedures
- Exceptional ability to handle chemical fumes and airborne products
- Remarkable ability to carry heavy weight for physical labor
- Ability to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to comply to all policies and procedures
- Good understanding of emergency procedures for hotel industry
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, Meads, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Provided optimal level of customer services for industry.
- Assisted in cleaning all vacant and used rooms and provided status reports.
- Administered cleaning of floor, carpets and mattresses.
- Managed guest supplies and replenished as required.
- Maintained record of housekeeping cart and ensure adequacy.
- Prepared reports for housekeeping department and identify discrepancies.
- Maintained neat and clean hotel area at all times.
- Provided response to all hotel guest requests and inquiries.
Hard Rock Hotel, Meads, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained appropriate supplies for all rooms and stock linens.
- Coordinated with housekeeping lead and ensured clean hotel rooms and hallways.
- Performed regular sanitization of all guest bathrooms and clean rooms.
- Analyzed every room individually to ensure efficient cleanliness as per requirement.
- Maintained workstation and ensured adequate stocks in it.
- Evaluated linens and terry and ensured absence of any defect.
- Greeted all guests pleasantly and resolved all queries.
- Monitored equipment and ensured efficient working.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Lake City Community College, Lake City, FL