North Highlands CA 95660
Date of Birth: August 1st, 1993
My objective as a Hotel Receptionist is to deliver excellent customer service at all times to the guests. I can fulfill this by greeting guests upon arrival with gusto, observing phone etiquette, ensuring smooth checking in and out of guests and managing room reservations and cancellations properly. Part of my objective is to promote the hotelâ€™s facilities to the guest in the most polite and informative way I can. Not only that, I will also ensure safety of the guests by communicating with them the safety procedures and service standards of the hotel. I believe with these key strengths, I can achieve this objective.
A Levels in Spanish, French, Travel & Tourism
Bracknell and Wokingham College â€“ Bracknell
September 2009 â€“ June 2011
GCSEâ€™s in Maths, English Language, English Literature
Dwight School London â€“ Barnet
September 2004 â€“ June 2009
Hands on experience in admisnitering front office functions for luxury hotel
Excellent knowledge of various reservation packages for customers
Remarkable knowledge of PMS system and updating it as per requirement
Ability to communicate with all internal and external guests over phone
Ability to pay attention to all guest requirements and try to resovle queries
Familiarity with Fidelo and Opera
Premier Inn â€“ Sutherland
November 2012 â€“ Current
- Greeted all customers coming to the hotel and over the phone pleasantly.
- Admisnitered hotel activities and ensured optimal standards.
- Managed and ensured smooth check in and check out of customers.
- Monitored all guest requests and whenever required promoted all hotel facilities.
- Reconciled all invoice payments and other cash activities in shift.
- Ensured compliance to all department policies and procedures.
Puma Hotels â€“ Argyllshire
October 2011 â€“ November 2012
- Supervised the arrival and departure of all guests coming into the hotel.
- Monitored all reservations as per the appropraite reservation procedure.
- Adminsitered all guests and allocated room to guests.
- Trained all front office staff and monitored performances.
- Evaluated all guests payments and determined appropriate credit checking procedures.
- Managed all queries coming from customers and provided appropraite reply.
Dustin Smith, Kitchen Porter
7001 Arcu. Road, Basingstoke
Wiltshire, A5 7JL
Mobile: 07843 091796