North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Housekeeping Executive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing a workforce of over multiple employees
- Broad knowledge of cleaning equipment, supplies, and chemicals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to develop and present department action plans
- Ability to create, manage and balance departmental budgets
- Ability to communicate with employees and understand procedures
Highgate Hotels,Binghamton, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised line workers ensuring compliance with established company standards.
- Trained cleaners in proper chemical usage, safety and use of all PAD equipment.
- Ensured efficient and effective productivity of subordinates.
- Maintained departmental rules and procedures.
- Advised Housekeeping on the maintenance of areas in need of repair.
- Enforced key control procedures.
Loews Atlanta Hotel, Binghamton, NY
May 2004- July 2007
- Developed and implemented systems to manage quality of housekeeping and laundry services.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Scheduled and delegated staff’s work adhering to productivity standards.
- Handled and resolved guest requests and complaints.
- Established and maintained cost control system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Gavilan College, Gilroy, CA