North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain work as HVAC Draftsman.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in preparing fabrication shop and spool drawings
- Profound knowledge of HVAC systems and related codes
- Vast knowledge of plumbing layouts, design and codes
- Proficient in elevating piping systems, routing and layout sloping
- Familiarity with HVAC and plumbing systems
- Wide knowledge of condenser water and steam systems
- Skilled at computer software, programs and applications
- Ability to prepare stack out details for chiller, AHU and pump
- Ability to display work flexibility at given assignments and prioritize activities effectively
MCC Group, L.L.C, Camden, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Inspected and revised submitted shop drawings and documents for adherence with design specifications.
- Investigated field construction to ensure adherence with established drafting code and standards.
- Developed plans, segments, specifications and fabrication and schematic drawings.
- Interacted with CAD staff, project managers and other trade professional to coordinate project drawings.
- Ensured project requisites are attained as per given specifications on scheduled time effectually.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City, MI