North Highlands CA 95660
Actively seeking Immigration Lawyer position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in dealing with family based immigration issues
- Outstanding knowledge of EB-5, L-1, E-2 and H1 visa details
- Exceptional knowledge of automated legal applications
- Familiarity with public speaking standards
- Immense ability to make complex legal decisions
- Remarkable ability to provide legal support independently or in groups
- Uncommon ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Proficient with MS products
Lease & LaBau, Inc., Bottineau, ND
August 2007 – Present
- Provided legal support to address immigration issues.
- Prepared and filed employment petitions for clients.
- Informed clients about Government policies on employment visa.
- Processed citizenship applications for clients.
- Presented employment based and family based appeals in the court of immigration.
- Explained clients about consular processing and date of priority.
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP, Bottineau, ND
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed eligibility and risk assessment to file client’s immigration visa petition.
- Conducted information sessions for immigrants.
- Provided service trainings to legal interns.
- Maintained all client files.
- Worked in compliance with immigration law practices.
- Worked with administration departments to ensure all fees are collected and applications are filed in a timely manner.
- Participated in social media networking efforts.
- Provide support to client in immigration program management.
Master’s Degree in Law
Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Argosy University, Chicago, IL