North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging position as an Independent Distributor where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of independent marketing, sales, and distribution of products to clients
- In-depth knowledge of product display, inventory ordering, and stock rotation procedures
- Remarkable knowledge of quality assurance and customer service principles and practices
- Familiarity with established merchandising programs and standards
- Ability to work flexible shift timings and to finish all assigned tasks, on time
- Ability to communicate with team members and customers, in a professional and effective manner
NuVasive, Inc., Melbourne, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Displayed, marketed, and explained about company products to clients.
- Loaded, transported, and unloaded all merchandise at client location, as requested.
- Ordered, stocked, and maintained the inventory level of all products and related supplies.
- Stored and rotated available product stock to prevent shortage and spoilage.
- Cleaned and organized company warehouse and storage site, on a regular basis.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with all coworkers and customers.
Rogers Group, Inc., Melbourne, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Identified, contacted, and met business prospects, as required.
- Advertised company products and explained their benefits to all clients.
- Sold and distributed all requested products to designated clients’ locations.
- Prepared and maintained correct sales and inventory records, efficiently.
- Planned, organized, and coordinated appropriate training sessions for assigned team.
- Attended sales conferences and events and participated in sales meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Xavier University, New Orleans, LA