North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging position as Industrial Worker in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in industrial painting and safety regulations
- Good knowledge of inventory input and management processes
- Profound knowledge of material handling and product assembly procedures
- Thorough understanding of conducting quality checks on components
- Extreme ability to package and ship finished products
- Technical ability to manage production machinery
Quality Vision International Inc, Pacific Palisades, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in task rotation for specific production procedures.
- Maintained work areas by cleaning and sweeping.
- Conducted general labor duties in coordination with welder.
- Participated in maintenance duties and repairs to support painting area.
- Implemented plumbing, carpentry and machine servicing areas.
- Managed facility equipments and supply of shop tools.
Group Trucks Operations, Pacific Palisades, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Implemented manufacturing operations including machines and blenders.
- Executed general machine maintenance and supported warehouse operations.
- Participated in shipping duties such as data entry and product checking in.
- Formulated shipping requirements and supported assembly line functioning.
- Conducted gear operations and managed machine productivity levels.
- Utilized fabrication tools and managed production plant operations.
Associate Degree in Industrial Engineering
Compton Community College, Compton, CA