North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Infant Teacher position in which experience and inspiration will be utilized to its fullest to contribute to the growth of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in early childhood education
- Working knowledge of the principles of child growth and development
- Thorough knowledge of classroom management techniques
- Outstanding ability to excel in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Immense ability to be flexible in assignments and work hours
Infant Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Bright Horizons, Owatonna, MN
- Interacted frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with infants.
- Provided a variety of developmentally appropriate materials.
- Responded to parent/guardian comments and concerns with respect and dignity.
- Followed all safety and health rules while supervising the infants.
- Demonstrated awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
Infant Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Little Sprouts, Owatonna, MN
- Developed and implemented appropriate and efficient lesson plans.
- Continued professional growth attending related courses and reading literature.
- Participated actively in the teaching team through communication.
- Encouraged empathy in infants through warm hugs, smiles, and touches.
- Modulated voice tone and manner and avoided inappropriate behavior.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH
Resourceful team player with a positive and effective teaching style seeking employment as an Infant Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong experience as a preschool and nursery teacher.
- In depth ability to work with children and coworkers from diverse ethnicities and backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in lesson planning, feeding, changing clothes and nurturing infants.
- Great ability to sustain a high level of energy.
- Substantial verbal and written communication skills.
Infant Teacher, 2007 – Present
Bergen Academies Hackensack, Hackensack, NJ
- Offered quality and nurturing care to infants and toddlers.
- Maintained cleanliness and orderliness in the kitchen, daycare classroom and school common area.
- Designed and implemented activities that promoted the social, physical and intellectual growth of children.
- Responsible for care and support to children.
- Maintained records on each and every child’s activity and changes.
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005