North Highlands CA 95660
To secure an Infant Toddler Teacher position with a school in which my knowledge will be put to use in the best way possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on classroom experience with early childhood education
- Excellent knowledge of infant/toddler development, educational and health needs
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of child growth and development
- Remarkable ability to work in a professional manner
- Immense ability to read, understand and follow performance standards
Infant Toddler Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Tompkins Community Action, Oklahoma City, OK
- Accepted responsibility for the daily planning of infant and toddler education.
- Completed room arrangements, schedules, and monitored assigned children.
- Promoted children’s security and attachment by prompt response.
- Supported optimal and consistent development and education.
- Created individualized program delivery plans meeting curriculum goals.
- Ensured program delivery plans and provided inclusive developmental and educational opportunities.
Infant Toddler Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
KinderCare Learning Centers, Oklahoma City, OK
- Planned and implemented activities promoting the social, physical, and intellectual growth of infants and toddlers.
- Administered appropriate care of hygiene, learning, and developmental activities.
- Complied with all the governmental regulations regarding the care of infants.
- Ensured to report necessary information regarding the care and safety of infants.
- Completed timely and accurate documentation.
- Supported the social and emotional development of infants and toddlers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Nyack College, Nyack, NY
2755 Sunnyvale Rd
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Obtain a challenging teaching position as an Infant Toddler Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge in principles of child development and child care.
- Profound ability to conduct fun activities to children.
- Good nurturing and caring attitude.
- Immense ability to lift, bend, walk, move quickly and climbs stairs.
- Extensive experience in working with infants, and toddlers in loving environment.
Infant Toddler Teacher, 2007 – Present
Langley High School, McLean, VA
- Supervised children while on walks and during playground activities.
- Changed diapers and assisted with toileting and toilet training for toddlers and infants.
- Planned and implemented activities that promoted the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children.
- Provided for the physical safety of each child from arrival time until departure time.
- Attended to individual infant needs while simultaneously taking care of other toddlers and preschoolers.
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2007
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005
Carnegie Mellon University