North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Instructional Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Instructional Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Yahoo, Miami, FL
- Researched, evaluated, and prepared recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for education programs.
- Organized and designed curriculum materials for each students.
- Coordinated children’s progress and determined priorities for children and resource needs with parents and teachers.
- Observed work of teaching staff to evaluate performance, and recommended changes to strengthen teaching skills.
- Coordinated in promoting the intellectual, social, and physical welfare programs of students.
- Planned and conducted teacher training programs and conferences.
Instructional Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Cannon,inc., Miami, FL
- Coordinated in curriculum development, use of materials and equipment with compliance to state and federal programs and procedures.
- Recommended instructional materials and visual aids for student educational needs.
- Observed and evaluated students’ performance and development.
- Developed classroom-based and distance learning training courses, using needs assessments and skill level analyses.
- Coordinated in promoting the intellectual, social, and physical welfare program of students.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in urban school setting, including central office and after school management
- In-depth knowledge curriculum and teaching design related standards and techniques
- Thorough knowledge the structure and content of the English language
- Good knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great ability to interpret spoken and written information
Bachelor of Arts in English Education, Tennessee Wesleyan College, Tennessee, TN