North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a rewarding position as an Instrumental Music Teacher in which my teaching skills will be used in such a way as to help broaden and expand my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Keyboard and music instruments
- Exceptional knowledge of current trends concerning Elementary Music Education
- Working knowledge to take-up minor instrument repairs
- Immense ability to arrange and transpose music
- Amazing ability to demonstrate basic knowledge and technical ability on music
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent instructional and tutoring skills
Instrumental Music Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Camden City Public School, Seminole, OK
- Recruited and organized students into an instrumental music program.
- Instructed students in the basic aspects required to play respective instruments.
- Promoted a comprehensive integrated, multicultural Instrumental Music program.
- Tutored the basic elements of music with/without written material.
- Maintained accurate student records and statistical data.
- Assisted the management with school and district music functions.
Instrumental Music Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Oklahoma City Public School, Seminole, OK
- Handled effectively the students in elementary middle or high schools facility.
- Assisted in organizing and developing school orchestras.
- Prepared students to perform through bands, and ensembles.
- Organized events and concerts to exhibit acquired skills.
- Encouraged individual student for ensemble participation during music festivals.
- Maintained accurate records of and ensured security of musical equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Greenville College, Greenville, IL