North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a position as Instrumentation Designer where my experience, knowledge and design skills are useful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Instrument Design at Pulp and Paper Industry
- Proficient with AutoCad, 3-D CAD measuring instruments drafting, hand tools and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to design and develop mechanical and electrical equipment
- Ability to prepare Logic Diagrams
- Ability to utilize advanced electrical I&C engineering techniques
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task
- Ability to meet established deadlines
Aerotek, Rockville, MD
April 2006 – Present
- Processed Control Design for PLC and DCS Systems.
- Developed project scopes for construction estimates and design effort hours estimates.
- Specified and purchased instrumentation per plant standards.
- Designed and produced P&I Drawings of mill systems.
- Performed audits of combustion safety systems.
- Performed hands-on design and preparation of drawings using CAD software.
Hka Enterprise, Rockville, MD
June 2002 – March 2006
- Developed pan al drawings for PLC and DCS systems.
- Developed instrumentation installation detail and location drawings.
- Developed fiber-optic backbone system drawings.
- Updated and reported project schedules on regular basis.
- Provided technical support to operating modules.
BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
Wisconsin Lutheran College, Wisconsin, WI