North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Insurance Auditor seeking a position in which to put my analytic skills and experience to work for right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in internal auditing with in insurance industry
- Sound knowledge of insurance operations including claims, enrollment and underwriting
- Good understanding of internal audit concepts and standards
- Skilled ingathering, analyze and evaluating facts
- Ability to analyze financial data and advise clients
- Ability to compile and compute data and generate reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Insurance Auditor, August 2005 – Present
ING Financial Services, Opdyke, IL
- Audited payroll and insurance related records.
- Gathered and audited data and identified deficient controls.
- Conducted pre-implementation audits to determine development of planned work.
- Partnered with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- Analyzed taxpayer investments and verified tax liability.
- Checked financial and information systems.
Insurance Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Opdyke, IL
- Audited records, tax returns and other insurance related documents.
- Inspected cash on hand and cancelled checks to confirm accurate records.
- Generated up-to-the-minute information.
- Prepared detailed reports on audit findings.
- Provided recommendations in operations and financial activities.
- Audited annual reports, records and financial statements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Western State College, Gunnison, CO