North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Intake Coordinator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Intake Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Rexona, Huntingdon, PA
- Maintained contact with clients and staff regarding treatment while a client is hospitalized.
- Performed initial telephone screening to determine patients’ appropriateness for home care services with referral sources.
- Provided all relevant information to ensure patients’ smooth transition to home care.
- Coordinated the Clinical Managers with any necessary sub-contracting of services and Case Management.
- Ensured that insurance verification is completed prior to giving the referral to a Clinical manager and Pharmacist.
Intake Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Innova,inc., Huntingdon, PA
- Coordinated meetings and improved communication with local nursing and group homes.
- Coordinated in the hiring, training, and orientation of new staff members.
- Accepted in-coming Home Health referrals.
- Ensured that the Clinical Manager and Pharmacist received the referral in a timely fashion.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in medical and surgical nursing
- Familiarity with community health, utilization review and discharge planning
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and customer service focus
- Superior knowledge of insurance reimbursement process
- Effective data entry and word processing, problem-solving, human relations skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Outstanding ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, legal documents, and governmental regulations
- Uncommon ability to work under time constraints and deadlines highly desirable
- Great ability to resolve practical issues quickly
High School Diploma, Life House Alternative School, FLAGSTAFF, AZ