North Highlands CA 95660
To join a highly competent technical team as an Interface tester and enhance organizational effectiveness owing to my knowledge in QTP, Quality center, Load UI, MQ, TSO, Perl, Python and shell.
Strong technical command over various testing types including:
- Functional, data integrity
- Regression, unit
Adept in utilizing penetration test tools:
- Backtrack, freeware
- Kali Linux
- Open source
Thorough with quality testing tools:
- Quality center
Proficient in creating scripts using:
- Load runner
- Rational Functional tester
Exceptional in implementing QA best practices like:
- Test data preparation
- Defect identification
- Root cause analysis
Quick and brilliant with scripting languages:
- Shell, VB
Expertise in using web technologies:
Immense capabilities to:
- Create scripts to validate testing results
- Effectively utilize manual and automated testing tools
January 2012 – Present
Owings Mills, MD
- Developed middleware testing plans, estimates, cases and related strategies for execution.
- Submitted middleware test reports in detailed manner to project owners.
- Implemented procedures for debugging of newly created code as per testing needs and client requirements.
- Designed various tests for network penetration, web applications, web services and wireless networks.
- Prepared penetration test reports to record details of test results, related strengths and issues.
- Assisted in implementation and maintenance of test scripts for .NET applications and pertaining to specialty gas industry.
- Coordinated with software development team to write scripts for automated testing services.
- Resolved defects and issues relating to software and specifications along with regular tracking and verification.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Provided assistance for tests relating to mechanical, insulation and electrical sequence as per specifications.
- Formulated proper methods and processes by checking of inter-related electrical circuits.
- Resolved troubleshooting malfunctions of testing apparatus to detect findings and causes.
- Assisted in maintenance and calibration of electrical equipments and related assemblies.
- Maintained documentation of defects and issues identified during QA testing process.
- Designed testing requirements required for functional, regression, performance and system tests.
- Implemented procedures for installation of test models for tests, data and scripts for product and release control.
- Prepared review reports relating to testing and system requirements, design and functional specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Ohio Northern University
August 2006 – May 2010
Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)