North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Inventory Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of WASP bar coding system
- Wide knowledge of manufacturing, cost accounting, and cost analysis
- Proficient in inventory handling, Lean and Six Sigma
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze inventory data, problem solve, and identify solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well in a matrix organization
Infoexperts, Inc., New York, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Monitored, reconciled and initiated orders for services, materials and supplies.
- Maintained inventory and purchasing records.
- Verified and maintained records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Operated and performed forklift and other material handling services.
- Maintained a record of all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse.
City of Garland, New York, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Researched and reconciled daily inventory variances.
- Reconciled the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Identified and reported close dated product.
- Performed calculation of cost accounting variances.
- Monitored established quality plan utilizing the Warehouse Management System.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO