North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of Inventory Control Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Inventory Control Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Wynn Las Vegas, Bakersfield, CA
- Reviewed daily purchase orders and invoices.
- Received branch supply orders and ensured prompt delivery.
- Forecasted and ordered parts and supplies; and allocated costs to appropriate cost centers.
- Coordinated with the warehouse team for shipment of branch materials.
- Maintained adequate inventory of parts and supplies for production.
- Maintained direct materials inventory records and cleanliness of the stock area.
Inventory Control Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Performance Food Group, Bakersfield, CA
- Established admirable intrapersonal relationships with co-workers and vendors.
- Enhanced purchase orders and ensured payment by regular follow up.
- Compiled records for ordering, shipping and receiving materials monitoring warranty.
- Computed information updates to maintain inventory records and focused on stock and re-order status.
- Administered requisition of additional stock items using appropriate forms.
- Assisted the facility management team in daily operations and performed other related duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Inventory Control principles and Process
- Excellent ability to perform other duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Associate Degree in Accounting, Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ