North Highlands CA 95660
iOS QA Tester with strong skills in Mobile QA, iOS and Android applications seeking employment in your organization
Profound knowledge of computing services:
Strong technical acumen of agile methods:
Functional knowledge of office automation devices:
Familiarity with software development procedures:
Adept in authoring languages:
Dexterity in testing applications:
Strong implementation skills:
- Functional and regression testing
- Business application software
- Reusable test cases
Immense abilities to:
- Configure and test user interface apps
- Understand iOS technologies and prepare test plans
iOS QA Tester
January 2012 – Present
Los Angeles, CA
- Participated in quality assurance of information services products.
- Formulated acceptance criteria and prepared use cases.
- Supported testing projects and executed test case definitions.
- Conducted exploratory testing and administered automated test software.
- Prepared and executed test scripts as per business requirements.
- Maintained automated testing platforms and created testing process standards.
- Generated and maintained individual status reports.
- Conducted project meetings and documented variances in system discrepancies.
iOS QA Tester
November 2010 – January 2012
- Evaluated and reported software defects regarding assigned projects.
- Administered and supported daily Scrum development processes.
- Prepared and maintained test cases associated with assigned titles.
- Suggested and executed feature verification for all projects.
- Maintained and documented projects, processes and project wiki.
- Installed and tested mobile product functionality and features.
- Conducted compatibility testing for Android devices for software functionality.
- Supported iOS device operations on mobile operating systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Palm Beach Atlantic University
August 2006 – May 2010
West Palm Beach, FL